Nauset Press accepts manuscript submissions for previously unpublished, original work. Work should have a focus on poetry, experimental writing/visual forms, or have an art-related subject. We do not publish children's books. Review the types of books already published by Nauset Press to get a sense of what is accepted.
1) Author must be be able to send and recieve emails and attachments, and have the ability to drop files into dropbox or some similar file sharing program.
2) Author must be the primary contact–please do not contact us if you're a friend of a friend with a great book. Tell your friend to contact us directly.
1) Email a brief cover letter introducing yourself and your work to . A paragraph is fine.
2) Include a dropbox link** of your CV of your writing experience. PDF preferred, Word doc OK.
3) Include a dropbox link** for a sample of your work; 5-20 pages of your manuscript. PDF preferred, Word doc OK.
**Note well, we will not open or accept attachments without prior arrangements. Dropbox links only, please.
4) Nauset Press will endeavor to contact you within a month's time to let you know the status of your submission. Please do not send multiple follow up emails after submitting–this will reflect poorly on your submission. Thank you.