Fine Art Print Submissions
We accept previously unpublished, original artworks for Limited Edition Fine Art Prints. We prefer drawn, painted, or collaged works, although photography is also considered in some cases. Please review what we currently have on our site for a visual guideline about the kinds of artwork we accept. We are not currently accepting illustration/graphic design works.
1) Artists must be able to send and receive emails and attachments, and be able to drop files into dropbox or some similar file sharing program.
2) Artists must be the primary contact. If you are a friend of a friend with great artwork, don't contact us. Tell your friend to contact us.
3) If your work is accepted, you will need to commit to publishing at least three to five Fine Art Prints.
1) Email a brief cover letter introducing yourself and your work to . A paragraph is fine.
2) If you have an online portfolio with examples of your work, a bio, and art CV, please include the link.
3) If you do not have an online portfolio, please do not submit. We cannot consider non-professional artists, and will not open emails with attachments.
4) Nauset Press will endeavor to get back to you in a month's time about the status of your submission. Please do not send multiple follow up emails after submitting–this will reflect poorly on your submission. Thank you.